From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
Revision as of 15:22, 22 April 2022 by Somnolentsurfer (talk | contribs) (Added details from Codeweavers database)
|iOS||December 21, 2011|
|Metacritic||81 (Wii Version)|
|CrossOver||CodeWeavers database lists LostWinds as unplayable, but notes that it's not been tested since 2018, so it may be out of date.|
|Parallels||First 15 minutes or so tested.|
|App Store||iOS version (no longer available).|
- See PCGamingWiki for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- ↑ COBRA Development Technology & Tools - Frontier Developments
- ↑ CodeWeavers Compatibility Database: LostWinds - last accessed on 2022-04-22
- "Please note: this rating is from several versions ago, and is considered inaccurate for the latest versions of CrossOver."
- ↑ Verified by User:Somnolentsurfer on 2021-04-21
- Device: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), 32 Core M1 Max, 32GB RAM
- OS: macOS 12.3.1
- Method: Windows 11 on Parallels Desktop 17
- Store: Steam
- Resolution: 3456x2160
- Framerate: 120 FPS
- Comment: Some forum threads and PCGamingWiki report physics problems at frame rates above 60fps, but unable to verify, and haven't seen any gameplay impact so far.