From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|macOS||April 23, 2020|
|iOS||April 23, 2020|
|iPadOS||April 23, 2020|
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
|Rosetta 2||Text is invisible.|
|iOS/iPadOS App||Available on App Store for iOS, but you will need to sideload it with playcover|
|Parallels||60FPS on 14" MBP 10/16Core 32GB|
Fix Issue: Game text is invisible
|Switch from the stable branch to beta|
|Add "-force-glcore" to launch options|
- 112 Operator on Apple Silicon Games - last accessed on 2021-04-12
- "The game can load up, but all the game text is invisible."
- 112 Operator on App Store - last accessed on 2023-1-11
- Same problem from Steam Community - last accessed on 2022-04-28
- "Switching from the stable branch to beta did the trick for me."
- Solution from Steam Community - last accessed on 2021-05-15
- "This is already fixed in the beta branch."
- Fix text not showing on MacOS - last accessed on 2021
- "Add -force-glcore to launch options"