From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|macOS||Month dd, yyyy|
|iOS||Month dd, yyyy|
|iPadOS||Month dd, yyyy|
|tvOS||Month dd, yyyy|
- Official Forum - this is a very active official forum
- GOG.com Community Discussions
- GOG.com Support Page
- Steam Community Discussions
- If still relevant, state where bugs can be reported.
|Retail||Example: retail copy of a macOS game activating on Epic Games Launcher.|
|App Store||Example: iOS/iPadOS game available through the App Store.|
|Developer website||Example: game released directly from website.|
|GOG.com||Example: game available through GOG.com.|
|Origin||Example: game available through Origin.|
|Steam||Example: game available through Steam.|
- Which is the 'best' version of the game to get?
- What are the differences between each edition of the game?
- Name the header either Demo, Free trial, or name of the edition, e.g. ===Starter Edition===
- If a demo exists, break down the limitations.
- Do progress/achievements carry over to the main game?
- There is a benefit in using an older patch. For example, Diablo II's latest patch is 1.13, but the high-res mod only supports 1.12.
- There is a community or fan patch which is superior to the latest developer patch.
|Patch install instructions|
How to apply this complex patch installation.
- Very important launchers, reputable save game editors, etc.
- List mods that are very important and would be detrimental if played without the mod, e.g. DSFix, TSLRCM. Balance mods and aesthetic mods can also be included if they are stable, mature and popular.
|Fixbox header here|
How to apply this fix.
Miscellaneous information, e.g.:
- Visual enhancements.
- Enabling minor performance increases.
- Useful, but not essential utilities.