Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|Unreal Engine 4|
|iOS||December 3, 2020|
|iPadOS||December 3, 2020|
|Ritual of the Night PCGamingWiki|
The game was initially advertised during its Kickstarter that it would release on Mac, however this was cancelled on October 27, 2018. An iOS and iPadOS version was released on December 3, 2020.
|iOS/iPadOS App||On macOS 11.3 and later, it can't be sideloaded. In previous versions of macOS 11, the game crashes at the beginning.|
|CrossOver||It starts if the intro videos are removed, but once in-game, you can't see the characters or the background, just the HUD.|
|Parallels||Works without issues on the latest version of Parallels + Windows 11.|
- See Ritual of the Night PCGamingWiki for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- ↑ November Update: Get To Know The Developers - last accessed on 2019-06-16
- ↑ Development Update – A Hunter Joins The Fray - last accessed on 2019-06-16
- ↑ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night by Koji Igarashi — Kickstarter - last accessed on 2021-01-22
- ↑ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night by Koji Igarashi » December Update - Development News and the Team at Work — Kickstarter - last accessed on 2021-01-22
- ↑ Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Is Out Now on iOS and Android as a Premium Release – TouchArcade - last accessed on 2021-01-22