Cities: Skylines II
|CrossOver||Can get into the game with all the graphics set to the lowest value, but freezing at the main menu. |
|Wine||Runs with playable framerates on M1 Max on "Very Low" graphics preset and depth of field disabled. 
As per the Whisky Game Support page:
|Parallels||Runs ok with Medium settings on M2 max, check developper note (25th of October) to improve fps. 
Barely runs on base M2 with "Very Low" presets and depths of the field disabled. 
When using selection tools, maps turn yellow/dark.
TO FIX IT : (thanks to SonoSoos and NATO boy) source : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3060917631
1. Open Steam, right click Cities:Skylines 2, Properties. In General, add --developerMode into the launch options.
2. Load into your savegame/Start a new game, press Tab. After a few seconds of freezing, a slightly transparent black window will pop up on the left.
3. Click on GameRendering (2nd row, 3rd option).
4. Scroll down using scrollwheel or touchpad, dropdown arrow with name "Custom passes". Click on the arrow to open it.
5. 2nd checkbox, uncheck Tunnel Pass. This will get rid of the invisible yellow tint, but underground roads will be invisible (you have to find underground roads using the road upgrade tool or the bulldozer).6. You can hide the debug window by pressing Tab again.
- Verified by User:Ostrich b on 2023-10-24
- Device: MacBook Pro M2 13-inch 16GB RAM
- OS: macOS Sonoma
- Method: CrossOver 23.5 with GPTK v1.0
- Game version: 1.0
- Resolution: 1280x720
- Framerate: 0
- Verified by User:BeeConfetti on 2023-11-18
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB RAM
- OS: macOS Sonoma 14.0
- Method: Whisky 2.1.3
- Game version: 1.0.14f1
- Resolution: 1728 x 1117 x 120Hz Fullscreen
- Verified by User:Greetcha b on 2023-10-26
- Device: Mac Studio M2 max 64GB RAM
- OS: macOS Sonoma
- Method: Parallels 18
- Game version: 1.0.9f1
- Resolution: 3200x1800
- Verified by User:Ostrich b on 2023-11-07
- Device: MacBook Pro M2 13-inch 16GB RAM (6 cores and 10 GB of unified memory allocated by the Virtual Machine)
- OS: macOS Sonoma 14.1
- Method: Parallels Desktop 19.1.0
- Game version: 1.0.12f1
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Framerate: around 15 FPS with a small town which have a population of 1200