From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|Parallels||Approximately 40-50FPS at the start of a game, dropping down to 15-20FPS as the game progresses. Occasional frame drops. Resolution: 1280x800 |
- Verified by User:Andytizer on
- Device: MacBook Air M1 2020 8 GB RAM
- Verified by User:Cyazide on 2021-04-15
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 2020 8 GB RAM
- Method: MacOS Big Sur Version 11.3 Beta (20E5229a)
- Store: Epic Games
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Settings: Lowest Settings
- Framerate: Approximately 40-50FPS at the start of a game, dropping down to 15-20FPS as the game progresses. Occasional frame drops.
- Comment: Resolution can be turned down all the way to 1024x768, but 1280x800 is the lowest resolution with a 16:10 aspect ratio that fills the screens of macbooks. An increase in FPS is not noticeable when the game is played at the lowest resolution.