Devil May Cry 5
From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|CrossOver||Now the whole game is playable from start to finish, but some ground textures are still missing. Tested with Crossover 21.2 beta and DXVK 1.10. |
|Parallels||It runs on DX11 mode, but it's too slow to play or even moving through menus.|
Use this save game to skip past the Prologue.
- Devil May Cry 5 on Apple Silicon Games - last accessed on 2021-04-12
- "hovers around 30-60fps with highs of 90 - 120fps with the usual CrossOver drops, has the usual CrossOver fps drops mainly when a lot of effects are on screen"
- Verified by User:Andytizer on 2021-04-29
- Device: MacBook Air M1 2020
- OS: macOS 11.3
- Method: Windows ARM Build 21364 on Parallels 16.5