From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|Cover image missing, please
|January 22, 2011
- A freeware release is available which also has modding support.
- The game can now be played in a web browser in two versions. HD version and FreeDink version, both having an option to play custom adventures.
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- FreeDink: A full port of the game using SDL interface which adds an OGG/MOD/IT/S3M/XT music support, a 64 bit binary, multiple language support, fast forward feature from HD edition and a modern PC compatibility. Besides that, it also includes the updated front end called DFArc3 which includes some more features.
- freedink — Homebrew Formulae - last accessed on 2 March 2022