From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|macOS||November 4, 1994|
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
|Native||The official port of Doom is not available for MacOS, but there are a lot of source port that run natively on the M1 (https://github.com/atsb/source-port-builds/releases/tag/1.0) or (ZDoom). |
- Verified by User:PBeGood4 on 2022-03-22
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 2020
- OS: macOS Monterey
- Resolution: 3008x1692
- Settings: OpenGL renderer
- Framerate: 1000+ fps
- Comment: This was tested with the dsda-doom source port, other ports might not run so perfectly.