Dungeon of the Endless
From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
Not to be confused with Endless Dungeon.
|macOS||October 27, 2014|
|iPadOS||August 20, 2015|
|iOS||March 15, 2021|
|Rosetta 2||You can make it run if you update the embed UnityPlayer, however, the sound wont work, maybe you can try updating the included fmod libraries, but i didnt tried|
|CrossOver||'Runs Well' according to Codeweavers database.|
|Parallels||On Apple's 16:10 displays, default behaviour is to stretch the pixel art to fill the screen, so you might prefer to choose a different scaling method..|
|App Store||Dungeon of the Endless: Apogee rerelease including all previous DLC apart from the Steam exclusive one|
- See PCGamingWiki for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- ↑ Dungeon of the Endless - PCGamingWiki - last accessed on 2022-07-12
- "Verified by User:Vetle on 2018-03-19"
- ↑ https://github.com/M0REKZ/PortingMacGames/blob/Principal/Unity/Unity%20Porting%20Guide.md
- ↑ Verified by User:+kz on 2023-1-19
- ↑ Dungeon of the Endless, CodeWeavers Compatibility Database - last accessed on 2022-07-11
- "Runs Well, Last Tested: 20.0.4"
- ↑ Verified by User:Somnolentsurfer on 2022-07-12
- Device: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), 32 Core M1 Max, 32GB RAM
- OS: macOS 12.4
- Method: Windows 11 Insider on Parallels Desktop 17.1.4
- Store: Steam
- Resolution: 3456x2160
- Settings: High
- Framerate: unsure, because Steam overlay doesn't work, but smooth.
- Comment: Text is pretty tiny, even with the 'big screen user interface enabled.