Jurassic World Evolution
From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|CrossOver||CodeWeavers web site notes that it fails to launch because it needs the Epic store, so maybe Steam version will work?|
|Parallels||Will probably run better on Crossover, if supported, but don't have a license to test..|
- See PCGamingWiki for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- ↑ COBRA Development Technology & Tools - Frontier Developments
- ↑ CodeWeavers Compatibility Database: Jurassic world evolution - last accessed on 2022-04-22
- "Fail to load because the games does ask to install the Epic launcher (CO v21)."
- ↑ Verified by User:Somnolentsurfer on 2021-04-22
- Device: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), 32 Core M1 Max, 32GB RAM
- OS: macOS 12.3.1
- Method: Windows 11 on Parallels Desktop 17
- Store: Steam
- Resolution: 1080p
- Settings: Low
- Framerate: About 20 FPS
- Comment: Unplayable at high settings, but framerate difference between Ultra and Low is nowhere near as big as you'd imagine, so Parallels is probably the issue here.