From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|Cover image missing, please upload it|
|Perttu "celeron55" Ahola and contributors|
|macOS||December 6, 2012|
- Free and Open Source Software
- Cross-platform multiplayer.
- Good modding support and community.
- Great performance even on low-end devices.
- Game is pretty basic without any mods or modpacks. Additional player-made game modes which feature mods and mod packs can be downloaded though.
- Official website
- Official wiki
- Source code
- Bugs can be reported in official forums in Bug and Problem sub forum.
- See PCGamingWiki for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- Cross-platform multiplayer between Windows, macOS, Linux and Android is possible, even without varying game versions. Only host (server) is required to have the mods installed.
|Native||ARM requires fanmade nightly builds, building from source, or Homebrew.|
- ↑ macOS Big Sur - Jordach's Universal Binaries + Homebrew Self Compilation Guide - last accessed on 2021-05-30
- ↑ minetest — Homebrew Formulae - last accessed on 1 March 2022
- ↑ Debian -- Package Search Results -- minetest - last accessed on 2020-11-20