Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|macOS||July 3, 2013|
|Rosetta 2||Application is 32bit, and macOS has been removed from supported platforms on the Steam store page.|
|CrossOver||'Runs Well' according to Codeweavers database.|
|Parallels||Whatever resolution you choose, Monaco always seems to run in native res, so some fiddling with Windows scaling settings is needed to get it looking satisfactory..|
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine on Steam - last accessed on 2022-06-09
- "Available of Windows and Linux"
- Monaco: What's Yours is Mine, CodeWeavers Compatibility Database - last accessed on 2022-06-09
- "Runs Well, Last Tested: 21.1.0"
- Verified by User:Somnolentsurfer on 2022-06-09
- Device: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), 32 Core M1 Max, 32GB RAM
- OS: macOS 12.4
- Method: Windows 11 Insider on Parallels Desktop 17.4.1
- Store: Steam
- Resolution: Native
- Settings: High
- Framerate: 77 FPS
- Comment: Tested through to end of first level in single player. I went with with Windows system scaling at 200%, then 'Override High DPI scaling behaviour' in compatibility properties set to 'System (Enhanced)'.