From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|Unreal Engine 3|
|July 7, 2015|
|macOS||September 8, 2016[Note 1]|
|September 8, 2016[Note 1]|
|Rosetta 2||Steam version is no longer available to purchase, it functions but cannot connect to online multiplayer.|
|CrossOver||60 FPS possible using Heroic method. 50-60 FPS in online play via Steam. If using Crossover or Heroic to play nameplates will be missing.|
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- Linux and OS X were discontinued on March 10, 2020.
- Timothee Besset on Twitter - last accessed on 2016-09-09
- "( I am working on Linux ports again! )"
- In-Depth with the Rumble Update
- Steam :: Rocket League :: March Update Releases March 10 - last accessed on 2020-03-12
- "The March Update will be the final update for Mac and Linux versions of Rocket League."
- Verified by [[User:]] on 2021-10-28
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 Pro 8 CPU 14 GPU 16GB RAM
- OS: macOS 12.0.1
- Method: CrossOver 18.104.22.168720
- Store: Steam
- Resolution: 2704x1756
- Settings: High Quality, High Detail and FXAA High
- Framerate: 55-60
- Controller: Xbox via Bluetooth
- Comment: Many unimportant textures are invisible, but so are nameplates. Momentary lag when opening settings menu
- Verified by User:BringBackTron and Jhelzei on 2021-04-20
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 2020 8GB RAM
- OS: macOS 11.3 Beta 8
- Method: Windows ARM Build 21359 on Parallels 16.5
- Resolution: 1440x900
- Settings: Quality(Custom)
- Framerate: 45 FPS
- Comment: Controller support works flawlessly