From AppleGamingWiki, the wiki about gaming on M1 Apple silicon Macs
|July 7, 2015|
|macOS||September 8, 2016[Note 1]|
|September 8, 2016[Note 1]|
|Rosetta 2||Steam version is no longer available to purchase, it functions but cannot connect to online multiplayer.|
|CrossOver||60 FPS possible using Heroic method.|
- See for Windows and/or Linux availability.
- Linux and OS X were discontinued on March 10, 2020.
- Timothee Besset on Twitter - last accessed on 2016-09-09
- "( I am working on Linux ports again! )"
- In-Depth with the Rumble Update
- Steam :: Rocket League :: March Update Releases March 10 - last accessed on 2020-03-12
- "The March Update will be the final update for Mac and Linux versions of Rocket League."
- Verified by User:BringBackTron and Jhelzei on 2021-04-20
- Device: MacBook Pro M1 2020 8GB RAM
- OS: macOS 11.3 Beta 8
- Method: Windows ARM Build 21359 on Parallels 16.5
- Resolution: 1440x900
- Settings: Quality(Custom)
- Framerate: 45 FPS
- Comment: Controller support works flawlessly